Cathy: Hello, how may I help you?
凱茜: 你好!我可以幫您嗎?
Alex: I'd like to send this package to California.
亞里克斯: 我想把這個包裹寄到加利福尼亞。
Cathy: Would you like to send it overnight or by regular mail?
凱茜: 您是想用特快專遞,還是普通郵寄?
Alex: How much is it to send it overnight?
亞里克斯: 快遞多少錢?
Cathy: 20 dollars
凱茜: 20 美元。
Alex: And by regular mail?
亞里克斯: 那普通郵寄呢?
Cathy: 12 dollars.
凱茜: 12 美元。
Alex: I'd like it to get there tomorrow.
亞里克斯: 那我想明天郵寄到。
Cathy: Please fill out this form. When you're finished, come back to this window.
凱茜: 請填好這張表格,您填完后,再到這個窗口來。
Alex: OK, I think I'm done, is this correct?
亞里克斯: 好的,我填完啦,這樣可以嗎?
Cathy: Yes, that's right.
凱茜: 是的,沒問題。
Alex: I'd also like to mail this letter.
亞里克斯: 我也想寄這封信。
Cathy: Do you need to buy stamps?
凱茜: 您需要買郵票嗎?
Alex: Yes.
亞里克斯: 是的。
Cathy: A book of stamps costs 3 dollars. So that'll be 23 dollars for everything.
凱茜: 寄一本書的郵票價格是 3 美元,一共是 23 美元。
Alex: Oh, I forgot my wallet in the car. I'll be right back.
亞里克斯: 哦,我的錢包忘在車上啦,我馬上回來.