Receptionist: Good evening.
接待員: 晚上好。
Jim: Hi. Do you have any vacancies tonight?
吉姆: 你好!你們今晚有空房間嗎?
Receptionist: Yes. The rate is 55 d ollars.
接待員: 是的,房價是 55 美元。
Jim: Do the rooms have internet access?
吉姆: 房間里有網線嗎?
Receptionist: We have wireless. If you have a computer you can use the wireless network for an additional 5 dollars.
接待員: 我們提供無線網。如果你有電腦,并且要用無線網的話,我們要額外收取 5 美元。
Jim: OK, I'd like a room please.
吉姆: 好的,請幫我訂一個房間。
Receptionist: Would you like a smoking or a non-smoking room?
接待員: 有煙室還是無煙室?
Jim: Non-smoking.
吉姆: 無煙室。
Receptionist: How will you be paying?
接待員: 你用什么方式支付?
Jim: Visa. Here you are.
吉姆: 維薩信用卡,給你。
Receptionist: How many people?
接待員: 多少個人?
Jim: Two.
吉姆: 兩個人。
Receptionist: Would you like a king size bed or two double beds?
接待員: 你是要豪華間,還是標準雙人間?
Jim: King size please.
吉姆: 我訂豪華間。
Receptionist: You're in room 237. It's on the second floor. Here's your key. Sign here please.
接待員: 你在 237 房間,它在二層,這是你的鑰匙,請在這里簽字。
Jim: What time is checkout?
吉姆: 什么時間退房呢?
Receptionist: 11:30 A.M.
接待員: 上午 11:30。