Jimmy: Angela, come in.
杰米: 安吉拉,請進。
Angela: Happy Birthday!
安吉拉: 生日快樂!
Jimmy: Thanks. I can't believe you remembered that.
杰米: 謝謝,我真不敢相信你竟然還記著我的生日。
Angela: Well, I have a calendar in my computer. It helps me remember things like that. What are you up to?
安吉拉: 嗯,我電腦里有一個日歷,它幫我記憶這樣的事情,你準備干什么?
Jimmy: I'm reading a book my cousin gave me for my birthday.
杰米: 我在讀一本書,這是我表姐送我的生日禮物。
Angela: Let me see. Oh, I have this book at home. I want to give you a present too.
安吉拉: 讓我看看。哦,我家里有這本書,我也想送你一份生日禮物。
Jimmy: Wow, it's a guitar. I already have one, but I like this one better. Thank you.
杰米: 哇,是一個吉它,我已經有一個啦,但是我更喜歡這一個,謝謝。
Angela: You're welcome. Do you know how to play the guitar?
安吉拉: 不客氣。你會彈吉它嗎?
Jimmy: Yeah, I know how to play. My father taught me when I was young.
杰米: 是的,我會彈。我小的時候爸爸教過我。
Angela: Will you play it now? I want to listen to some music.
安吉拉: 你現在可以彈彈嗎?我想聽點音樂。
Jimmy: OK. Do you know this one?
杰米: 好的,你知道這一首嗎?
Angela: Yeah, I've heard that one. I could sing that song when I was in middle school.
安吉拉: 是的,我聽過這首歌,我在中學時會唱這首歌。
Jimmy: It's an old one. It makes me feel old. When I was in college they use to play it on the radio all the time.
杰米: 這是一首老歌,它讓我感覺老, 我在讀大學時,廣播上總是播放這一首歌。