Ross: I don't know if we're both in. Come closer.
羅斯:我不知道我們有沒有都照進去,靠近一點。
Chandler: Nice aftershave.
錢德勒:你的古龍水味道很好聞。
Ross: If you want some, I've got eight mini bottles in my bag.
羅斯:如果你想來一點,我包里有八罐隨身瓶。
Chandler: Uh, excuse me? Could you take a picture of us?
錢德勒:嗯,打攪一下。請幫我們拍張照片,好嗎?
Woman: Oh! Of course.
女士:噢,當然。
Man: Uh, would you take one of us?
男士:呃,能給我們拍一張嗎?
Chandler: Uhh...Yeah sure. Click!
錢德勒:呃,嗯,沒問題。按!
Woman: It didn't click.
女士:它沒響。
Ross: I heard it. I heard it. But there was no flash.
羅斯:我聽到了。我聽到了。但是沒閃光。
Woman: Why won't you take our picture?
女士:你為什么不拍?
Chandler: Oh yeah. I'll take, I'll take your picture.
錢德勒:噢,是的。我馬上拍,我會給你們拍照片的。