Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
羅斯:我想我可以看看公寓出租版,盡管這版從來就沒什么好看的。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
錢德勒:第7頁呢?
Ross: 〇h yeah! You're...hey, you're right! Here's an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it's available in five weeks!
羅斯:噢,沒錯。你--嘿,你說得對!這里有個地方價錢挺合適,兩個睡房,離工作地點近,五個星期后出租。
Chandler: What about that circled one?
錢德勒:圈上的那處呢?
Ross: Oh, l...I don't know, it's kind of expensive for a studio.
羅斯:噢,我知道,當工作室有點貴了。
Joey: But it's available now! Isn't it?
喬伊:但可以馬上入住!不是嗎?
Chandler: Yes, it is.
錢德勒:對。
Joey: Hey, let's go look at it!
喬伊:嘿,我們馬上去看房吧。
Ross: Okay, let's go!
羅斯:好的,走吧。
Joey: Okay!
喬伊:好!
Chandler: There we go!
錢德勒:我們走吧!