Ella: Good afternoon. Dave's Auto Repair. What can I do for your?
艾拉:下午好。戴夫汽車維修店。有什么能為您效勞嗎?
Bill: Good afternoon. My car needs an oil change. Could I make an appointment to bring it in?
比爾:下午好。我的汽車需要更換機油。我能預約下時間把車開過來嗎?
Ella: OK. First let me check which days we have open for oil changes.
艾拉:好的。先讓我看一下都有哪些天可以更換機油。
Bill: Fine.
比爾:好的。
Ella: How about this Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.?
艾拉:這周二上午8: 30怎么樣?
Bill: Sorry, but I have to take my son to school at that time.
比爾:抱歉,但那個時間我要送我兒子上學。
Ella: Then, how about Thursday at 11 a.m.?
艾拉:那周四上午11點呢?
Bill: That won't work either. I have to take my wife shopping.
比爾:也不行。我要陪我妻子購物。
Ella: These are the only two available times that I have for this week. Why don't you call again on Friday and schedule an appointment for next week?
艾拉:我們這周只有這兩個時間可以。要不您周五再打電話過來,預約下周的時間?
Bill: OK. That's fine. Bye.
比爾:好的,可以。再見。
Ella: Thanks for calling Dave's Auto Repair. Bye.
艾拉:感謝您致電戴夫汽車維修店。再見。