Tracy: Hello. Jenny's Deli. What can I do for you?
特雷西:你好。珍說熟食店。有什么可以為您效勞的嗎?
Ronald: Hi. I was just at your deli. You gave me the wrong sandwich!
羅納德:嗨。我剛才在你們熟食店, 你們把我的三明治弄錯了!
Tracy: Oh! I am so sorry about that! What did you order?
特雷西:噢!十分抱歉!您點的是什么?
Ronald: I ordered a roast beef, but you gave me a pastrami.
羅納德:我點的是烤牛肉三明治,你們給我的是熏牛肉的。
Tracy: I see. When you come in next time, I will give you a free sandwich of your choice.
特雷西:我知道了。您下次光臨時,我們會免費送 您一個由您自己挑選的三明治。
Ronald: Great! I appreciate that.
羅納德:太好了!那就謝謝你了。
Tracy: Just ask for Tracy. That's me ... I'm the manager.
特雷西:您過來找特雷西就行。就是我……我是這里的經理。
Ronald: OK. I will come in tomorrow at lunchtime.
羅納德:好的。明天午餐時間我過來吧。
Tracy: Good. I will be here all day tomorrow. And may I have your name, sir?
特雷西:好的。明天我全天都在這里。還有,先生, 請問您叫什么名字?
Ronald: It's Ronald Davis.
羅納德:我叫羅納德?戴維斯。
Tracy: OK. See you tomorrow, Mr. Davis. And again, my apologies.
特雷西:好的。明天見,戴維斯 先生。還有,再次表達我的歉意。
Ronald: Don't worry about it, Tracy. See you.
羅納德:沒關系,特雷西。再見。
Tracy: Bye.
特雷西:再見。