Friend A: Nancy, would you like to order some soup to go with your rice?
朋友甲:南希,你需要點個湯吃米飯嗎?
Nancy: Oh, rice with soup? Sounds interesting. I never tried this before.
南希:哦,湯泡米飯?挺有意思的,我從來都沒這么吃過。
Friend A: In South Korea, most of soup comes with a bowl of rice or have the rice already in the soup when delivered to your table.
朋友甲:在韓國,大部分時候,湯都會和米飯一起吃。或者,在送餐的時候湯里面就放好米飯了。
Nancy: Oh, that's a creative practice. What kind of soup do you serve?
南希:哦,真有創意。都有什么湯品呢?
Friend A: Korean soups are made from a variety of ingredients, such as meats, fishes, and vegetables. You could find them on the menu.
朋友甲:韓國湯品里有各種食材,比如肉類、魚類,還有蔬菜。你可以在菜單上看看。
Friend B: It's cold here. So, soups are especially favored during the cold winter time.
朋友乙:現在這邊很冷。所以,湯在寒冷的冬季特別受歡迎。
Nancy: Oh, I see. Can I have soup with kimchi?
南希:哦,我明白了。喝湯的時候可以吃泡菜嗎?
Friend A: Of course. They are good partners in Korean cuisine.
朋友甲:當然可以啦。在韓國美食里,它們是黃金搭檔。
Friend B: Here's the soup menu. You can choose whatever you like.
朋友乙:這是湯品的菜單。喜歡什么就點什么。
Nancy: Wow, it's very nice of you.
南希:哇,你真好!