Sophie: Kids, what do you like to eat?
蘇菲:孩子們,你們想吃什么呀?
Lucy: Mom, can I get fried bread sticks? I see many locals eat them in the morning.
露西:媽媽,可以吃油條嗎?我看到好多中國當地人早上都吃這個。
Sophie: Ok, and you?
蘇菲:可以呀,你呢?
Linda: I'd like to have one-thousand-layer cake.
琳達:我想吃千層餅。
Sophie: Fine. Do you girls need tea flavored eggs?
蘇菲:好的。你倆想吃茶葉蛋嗎?
Linda and Lucy: Of course. We are loving it!
琳達和露西:當然啦!我們最喜歡了!
Waitress: Next, please. What can I do for you?
服務生:下一個。請問,需要來點兒什么呀?
Sophie: Hi, I would like to order 3 tea flavored eggs, 3 bottles of soybean milk, no sugar, 2 pieces of one-thousand-layer cake and 1 piece of fried bread sticks, please.
蘇菲:嗨,我想點3個茶葉蛋,3杯互漿,不加糖,2份千層餅,1份油條。謝謝。
Waitress: Anything more?
服務生:還要來點兒什么嗎?
Sophie: What's today's special combo?
蘇菲:今天的特惠套餐是什么呀?
Waitress: Combo Number 2 comes with 3 little steamed stuffed buns and 3 spring rolls. Do you want to have a taste?
服務生:套餐2,里面有3個小籠包,3個春卷。要來份兒嘗嘗嗎?
Sophie: Yeah, the combo sounds appealing. I'd like one.
蘇菲:對呀,套餐組合聽上去很不錯。來一份兒。
Waitress: Is that all?
服務生:還需要別的嗎?
Sophie: Yes, how much is it?
蘇菲:就這些了,多少錢?
Waitress: 15 yuan, please.
服務生:15元。