Assistant: Welcome to New Mode! Miss, can I help you?
店員:歡迎來到“新風尚”!小姐,我能幫忙做點兒什么?
Lily: I was wondering changing my hairstyle, whom should I consult?
莉莉:我想換個發型,應該咨詢誰?
Assistant: Let me introduce you our Director, Leo. He is a professional and will surely help you out.
店員:讓我為您引見我們的總監,利奧。他是專業人士,肯定能幫到您的。
Lily: Thanks.
莉莉:謝謝。
Leo: It's my pleasure to serve you, young lady. What can I do for you?
利奧:年輕的女士,很榮幸為您服務。能為您做點兒什么?
Lily: I cannot decide to straight perm my hair or have my hair in big waves. Do you have any suggestions? Or can you show me some new styles?
莉莉:我不知道該把頭發拉直還是燙個大卷。你能給我點兒建議嗎?或者給我看看有哪些新發型?
Leo: OK. Here is an album, and you can have a look. From my point of view, short bob will suit you. You see, you have a very cute round face. Short bob will flatter your face shape, making you look neater and more professional.
利奧:好的。這里是一本發型集,您可以看看。在我看來,短波波頭會很適合您。您看,您有一張很可愛的圓臉。短波波頭會很好地修飾您的臉型,讓您看起來更干練、更專業。
Lily: Can I see the model?
莉莉:我可以看看模特照片嗎?
Leo: Sure. Here it is.
利奧:當然,在這里。
Lily: That's great. Ehh...
莉莉:看起來是不錯。呃……
Leo: What makes you hesitate, Miss? We are giving you a 15% discount, and it's really wise to take the chance immediately. You will never regret.
利奧:小姐,您還在猶豫什么呢?現在我們給您八五折優惠,立刻抓住這個機會是非常明智的。您肯定不會后悔的。
Lily: OK, let's have a try.
莉莉:好吧,那就試試吧。
Leo: Done!
利奧:做好了!
Lily: Oh, that's great! It's totally out of my expectation. I wouldn't know myself. Thanks a lot.
莉莉:噢,太棒了!這完全超出了我的預期,我都快不認識自己了。太感謝了。
Leo: As I said, it's my pleasure.
利奧:如我所說,這是我的榮幸。