There's something wrong with my right hand.
我的右手有些問題。
What's wrong with it?
怎么了?
It aches most of the time.
它總是疼。
What do you think it is?
你認為它會是怎么了?
I don't know. I think it's old age.
我不知道。我想這是因為年紀大了。
If it's old age, why don't both of your hands hurt?
如果是老毛病,為什么不是你的兩只手都疼?
That's a good question. Maybe it's not old age.
問得好。或許不是因為年紀大了。
Are you right-handed?
你是慣用右手的嗎?
Yes. All my life.
是的。一生都是用右手。
You're wearing out your right hand. Stop using it so much.
你已經用壞了你的右手。別再過多的使用它了。
But I do all my writing with my right hand.
但是我要用右手寫字。
Start typing instead. That way your left hand will do half the work.
用打字代替。那樣你的左手就可以分擔一半的工作。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載