My ear is killing me.
我的耳朵疼死了。
What's the matter?
怎么啦?
I was on a plane.
我有次在飛機上。
So?
所以呢?
So, every time the plane goes up, my ear starts to hurt.
所以每次飛機一起飛,我的耳朵就開始疼。
That's no good.
那不太好。
Sometimes the pain goes away, and sometimes it doesn't.
有時這種疼痛消失了,有時又不會。
Have you seen a doctor?
你看過醫生了嗎?
I've been to two doctors.
我看過兩個醫生。
And they couldn't fix your problem?
他們不能解決你的問題嗎?
They both said I have to live with it.
他們都說我必須得忍受它。
Or you can stay off planes.
或者你可以遠離飛機。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載