Don't pick your nose.
別挖鼻孔。
I wasn't picking my nose.
我沒有挖鼻孔。
What were you doing?
你剛剛在干什么?
I was scratching my nose.
我在撓鼻子。
I think I know the difference between picking and scratching.
我想我知道挖和撓的區別。
Okay, mom, maybe I was picking it a little bit.
好的,媽媽,我剛剛確實在挖鼻孔。
Use a tissue next time.
下次用一張紙巾。
I didn't have a tissue.
我沒有紙巾。
Then wait till you find a tissue.
那就等你有了紙巾再挖。
I couldn't wait. It was an emergency.
我不能等。那很緊急。
Oh, really? Maybe you should have called 911.
噢,是嗎?或許你本應該撥911的。
It wasn't that kind of emergency.
它不是那種緊急。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載