Would you like to go on a blind date?
你愿意去相親嗎?
You must be joking.
你一定在開玩笑。
No, I'm serious.
不,我是認真的。
I don't want to date a blind woman.
我不想和不認識的人約會。
A blind date doesn't mean that she is blind!
盲目約會的意思不是說女方是盲人!
What does it mean?
你的意思是?
A blind date is a date with someone you don't know.
相親就是和你不認識的人約會。
Why would I date someone I don't even know?
我為什么要和不認識的人約會?
To try something new and exciting.
試試一些新的激動的事物。
What if I don't like her?
如果我不喜歡她怎么辦?
Then you don't date her again.
那你也不用再和她約會。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載