I have a date tomorrow night.
明晚我有一個約會。
Really? Who with?
真的嗎?和誰?
A girl I met at the market.
一個我在市場遇到的女孩。
You met a girl at the supermarket?
你在超級市場遇到一個女孩?
She was standing behind me in a really slow line at the checkout counter.
在收銀臺緩慢的隊伍中她站在我的后面。
What did you say to her?
你對她說了什么?
I had two pineapples in my cart, and she asked where I had found them.
我的購物車里有兩個鳳梨,她問我在哪里找到的。
She asked you about your pineapples?
她向你詢問你的鳳梨?
I told her I had gotten the last two on the shelf, but I offered her one of mine.
我告訴她我拿了貨架上的最后兩個,但我分給了她一個我的。
That was nice of you.
你人真好。
She asked me how she could return the favor, so I asked her out.
她問我她可以如何回報我,所以我約她出來。
Sometimes a slow line can be a good thing.
有時很慢的隊伍也可以是好事情。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載