I'm in love with that girl.
我愛上了那個女孩。
Have you told her?
你告訴她了嗎?
Of course not.
當然沒有。
Why not?
為什么沒有?
She would laugh at me.
她會嘲笑我的。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because they always do.
因為他們總是那樣。
Maybe she's different.
或許她不一樣。
They're all the same.
她們都一樣。
Just ask her out to dinner.
約她出來吃晚飯吧。
And then what?
然后呢?
And then she'll know that you like her.
然后她就知道你喜歡她了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載