2.實用對話
On The Internet談論網絡
Zoe: Do you keep in touch with your aunt in America?
佐伊:你和你美國的姑姑保持著聯系嗎?
Hans: Sure, I usually call her once a month.
漢斯:當然,我一般一個月給她打一次電話。
Zoe: That sounds kind of expensive.
佐伊:好像有點兒貴。
Hans: Yeah, a little, I guess.
漢斯:是的,我覺得是有點兒貴。
Zoe: Did you ever have the desire to chat online?
佐伊:你有過在網上聊天的想法嗎?
Hans: Sure. But my aunt is a little older and not really into using a computer.
漢斯:當然了。但是我姑姑有點兒上歲數了,對使用電腦不怎么感興趣。
Zoe: But surely she would want to save a little money. You said she has kids. They must have a computer in the house. You could get one of her kids to teach her how to use the
Internet.
佐伊:但是她肯定也想省點兒錢。你說過她有孩子的,他們家肯定有電腦。你可以讓她的一個孩子教她上網。
Hans: Yeah, I guess I never really thought about it. I kind of like hearing the sound of her voice. It feels a little closer and more personal,
漢斯:是啊,我從來就沒有想到過。我喜歡聽到她的聲音,感覺更親近親密。
Zoe: Yeah, I understand. I like hearing my family's voice too, but I don't feel like I need to hear it every time we talk.
佐伊:是的,我理解。我也喜歡聽到我家人的聲音,但是我不覺得每次談話非得聽到聲音才好。
Hans: I guess so. Maybe I will get her kids to help. lt's kind of a good idea
漢斯:我覺得也是。也許我得找她的孩子幫忙。這真是個好主意。