A: Jane! Jane!
A: 簡!簡!
B: Yes?
B: 怎么了?
A: What are you doing? Time to leave now.
A: 你在忙什么呢?該走了。
B: For what?
B:去哪兒?
A: Don't tell me you have no idea what we are going go do! We made a plan with Emma yesterday.
A: 別告訴你不知道我們接下來要做什么!我們昨天和愛瑪約好了的。
B: Oh! Yes, we are going shopping together.
B: 哦!想起來了,我們幾個約好了要一起去逛街的。
A: Well, dress youself quickly. Emma is waiting downstair.
A: 那你快點穿衣服。愛瑪正在樓下等我們兩個呢。
B: Can I meet you in ten minutes?
B: 我十分鐘后和你們會合好不?
A: Why?
A: 為什么?
B: I am reading a report about my idol, which says that he broke up with his girlfriend and engaged with another girl. so I want to finish the rest.
B: 我正讀一篇關于我偶像的報道呢。上面說他跟女朋友分手后,跟另一個女孩訂婚了。所以我想把剩下的內容看完。
A: I have told you not to take these gossip magazines too serious. The only thing you can believe is the cover price.
A: 我都跟你說過別把這些八卦雜志太當回事兒。這些八卦雜志唯一可信的就是它封面上的標價。
B: I'm just curious.
B: 我就是好奇嘛。
A: Well, maybe you can finish it later. But now we have to leave.
A: 你可以回來后再接著看。不過現在我們得快點走了。
B: Fine. Let me put on my coat.
B: 好吧。等我穿件外套。