A: I think I must leave now.
A: 我想我得走了。
B: Why? The party just begins.
B: 為什么?聚會才剛開始。
A: It's already 12 O'clock. I think it's too late now.
A: 已經12點鐘了。我覺得太晚了。
B: Are you serious? Today is saturday, and we have no classes tomorrow. Why not enjoy the night?
B: 你是認真的嗎?今天是周六,而且我們明天又不上課。為什么不好好地玩一晚上啊?
A: How long will the party last?
A: 這個聚會要持續多久啊?
B: Not sure, maybe three hours.
B: 不知道,大概三個小時左右。
A: That means it will end at 3 a.m. I never stay out that late.
A: 那就意味著得在凌晨3點鐘結束。我從沒有在外面待那么晚過。
B: God! You weren't born yesterday.
B: 天啊!你又不是個三歲小孩。
A: Maybe you are right.
A: 或許你說得對。
B: Another drink?
B: 再來杯酒?
A: I already had three.
A: 我已經喝了三杯了。
B: I think you have to learn how to drink now.
B: 我覺得你有必要學學怎么喝酒。
A: Em...
A: 嗯......