A: Hey! Buddy, why you look so down?
A: 嘿!哥們,怎么無精打采的?
B: I don't know. Maybe life is so boring.
B: 我也不知道為什么。可能是生活太無聊了吧。
A: What happened?
A: 出什么事了嗎?
B: Nothing special. I am just tired of the boring and monotonous life, just like a robot without feeling and passion.
B. 沒什么事。我就是有點厭倦像機器人一樣,毫無感覺和激情,整日過著單調乏味的生活。
A: I think you need to do something really exciting.
A: 我覺得你需要尋求一點剌激。
B: Wel!, do you have any good ideas?
B: 嗯,你有什么好主意嗎?
A: Let me see. What a如ut bungee jumping.
A: 讓我想起想。要不去蹦極怎么樣?
B: That's a little dangerous.
B: 有點危險啊。
A: There are lots of safety procedures. I'm sure you'll be safe.
A: 那里有很多安全措施。我保證你會安然無恙的。
B: But I have no experience in it.
B: 不過我一點蹦極的經驗都沒有。
A: D:m't worry. It's very easy. Just close your eyes and jump. Then, you will feel yourself flying like a bird.
A: 別擔心,蹦極非常簡單的。只要閉上眼睛跳下去就好了。很快你就會覺得自己像一只正在飛翔的小鳥。
B: Wow! I'm real!y convinced.
B: 哇哦!我想去玩玩了。
A: I'm sure you will love it.
A: 我保證你一定會非常喜歡的。