A: Hey, buddy! There would be a live band show tonight.
A: 嘿,哥們!今天晚上有一場現(xiàn)場音樂表演。
B: Really? Where?
B: 真的?在哪兒啊?
A: In the Show Bar.
A: 在秀吧。
B: When does it start?
B: 什么時候開始?
A: At 8:00 p.m.
A: 晚上8點。
B: Great' We can also have a drinkthere.
B: 好極了!我們還可以在那里喝幾杯。
A: Yes. The draft beer served there is great.
A: 嗯。那里的扎啤真的夠爽。
B: I love beer so much.
B: 我真是愛死啤酒了。
A: But I think you'd better not drink too much this time. Otherwise, your girlfriend will blame me again.
A: 不過我覺得你這次可別喝太多了。要不然,你女朋友又得埋怨我了。
B: Ha-ha, don't worry! She has gone to Guangzhou on business.
B: 哈哈,這次你就別擔心了。她到廣州出差去了。
A: Well, when should we meet?
A: 好的,那我們什么時候碰面?
B:What about 7:30 p.m.? I will pick you up at your home.
B: 晚上7點半怎么樣?我到你家去接你。
A: OK. See you then.
A: 好的,待會見。