2.實用對話
Bargaining討價還價
Salesgirl: May I help you?
售貨員:能為您做點什么嗎?
Customer: Thanks. but I'm just looking for now. Could I have a look at your ties?
顧客:謝謝,我正在看呢。我可以看看你們這兒的領帶嗎?
Salesgirl: Yes. certainly. Here's a nice-looking one.
售貨員:當然可以。這有一條很漂亮的。
Customer: Yes. it is attractive. But don't you think it's a little too loud? I am a little on the conservative side. Let me see that gray and blue one, please.
顧客:是的,很漂亮,但是你不覺得有點花哨嗎?我還是有點保守的。請讓我看看那條藍灰相間的。
Salesgirl: Do you mean this one?
售貨員:您是指這條?
Customer: Yes, that's the one. How much does it cost?
顧客:是的,就是那條…多少錢?
Salesgirl: 300 dollars.
售貨員:300美元。
Customer: 300? That's too expensive. Is this price negotiable or is there any discount?
顧客:300美元?太貴了??梢灾v價或者打折嗎?
Salesgirl: Well. sir. taking into account the quality and workmanship. you'll find the price is justified. This is the rock-bottom price.
售貨員:嗯,先生,考慮一下這條領帶的質量和做工,您就會覺得這個價錢很合理。這已經是最低價了。
Customer: It's well beyond my price range.
顧客:這遠遠超出了我愿意支付的價格范圍。
Salesgirl: I can offer you a 10 percent discount if you really like it.
售貨員:如果您真的喜歡,我可以給您打九折。
Customer: OK. I'll take it.
顧客:好的,我買了。