Chapter Two
第二章
70.Take it easy.
放松一點。
Bye,Jack.
再見,杰克。
See you,Marty.Take it easy.
再見,瑪蒂。凡事要放松一點。
71.Your guess is as good as mine.
猜測總歸是猜測。(這是很難說。)
Do you think we will get that big order?
你覺得我們會拿到那份大訂單嗎?
Your guess is as good as mine.
這很難說。
72.Let me see...
讓我想想...
Who is the best saleman in your office these days?
這些日子誰是你們辦公室的最佳銷售員?
Well,let me see...I guess Bill Duncan is.
嗯,讓我想想...我猜應該是比爾.鄧肯。
73.Be good.
再見!
Well,we're off for the weekend.See you Monday.
啊,總算到周末了。下周一見吧。
Okay,Bob.Be good now.
好的,鮑勃,再見。
74.Be quiet (,please)!/please be quiet.
請安靜!
Say,Jack!Long time no see!
嘿,杰克!好長時間不見了!
Hi,Bob.Be quiet,please.Mary is no the phone.
嗨,鮑勃!請安靜。瑪麗正在打電話呢。
75.Can I help you?
我能幫忙嗎?
Good afternoon,ma'am.Can I help you?
夫人,下午好!我能為您做點什么嗎?
Yes,I'm looking for a new suit.
是的,我想買一套新裝。
76.Can I leave a message?
我可以留個口信嗎?
I'm afraid Mr.Turner isn't here right now.
恐怕特納先生現在不在。
Can I leave a message,please?
請問我可以留個口信嗎?
77.Go (right) ahead.
去吧。/干吧。走在前面。
I'd like to have an oppor-tunity to improve my accounting skills.
我希望能有機會提高我的會計能力。
That's just fine.Go right ahead.
好的,干吧。
78.Go for it!
去努力爭取吧!
There's a new position in the head office and I think I'll apply for it.
總部有一個新職位,我想去申請。
You've got the qualifications, Ann. Go for it!
安,你有足夠的資格。去努力爭取吧!
79.Of course.
當然。
Are you planning to go drinking with us on Friday night? Of course!
周五晚上你會和我們一起去喝幾杯嗎?當然!
80.No way(,Jose).
決不。/不可以。
Don't you need some more boxes of copier paper?
你不是還需要幾箱復印紙嗎?
No way.We just got a month's supply yesterday.
不了。昨天我們剛拿到一個月的用量。
81.I('ll) bet.
我敢打賭。
I'll bet you're glad you found a new job.
我敢打賭,找了一份新工作你很高興吧。
I sure am.I was afraid I'd never find one.
當然了。我曾擔心我永遠也找不到了呢。