2.實用對話
At the Hotel Reception Desk在賓館接待處
Receptionist: Good evening. sir. Can I help you?
接待員:晚上好,先生。我能為您效勞嗎?
David: Yes. I'd like to check in please.
大衛:是的。我想辦理入住登記。
Receptionist: Do you have a reservation?
接待員:您預訂房間了嗎?
David: Yes. My name is David Li. I have a reservation for three nights.
大衛:預訂了。我叫李大衛。我預訂了三個晚上的房間。
Receptionist: Just a moment. please. Oh. yes, one double room and one single. Is that right?
接待員:請稍候。哦,是的,一個雙人房間和一個單人間。對嗎?
David: Yes. I'm with my wife and child.
大衛:對,我和我的妻子和孩子。
Receptionist: Would you fill out this registration card?
接待員:您能填寫這張登記卡嗎?
David: No problem.
大衛:沒問題。
( after filling out the card )
(填完卡片后)
David: Here you are.
大衛:給你。
Receptionist: Right. Your room is 301, on the third floor. Here's your room key.
接待員:好的。您的房間是301號,在三樓,這是您房間的鑰匙。
David: Could I have a bellboy help with our bags?
大衛:可以派一位服務生幫我們拿包嗎?
Receptionist: Sure. I'll ring for one. Have a pleasant stay!
接待員:當然。我會按鈴叫一個過來的。希望您住得愉快!
David: Thank you very much.
大衛:謝謝。