UNIT4 Travel and Transportation
第四單元 旅行與交通
Part3 By Air, Train or Ship
第3部分 乘飛機、火車或輪船
Dialogue 1
會話1
A: When will the flight begin boarding?
A: 什么時候開始登機?
B: The flight will begin boarding around 10 a.m. at Gate 8. Please go upstairs and proceed through security check and immigration.
B: 上午10點在8號門。請到樓上進行安全檢查和移民檢查。
A: Thank you.
A: 謝謝。
Dialogue 2
會話2
A: Good afternoon. May I help you?
A: 下午好。我能幫你什么嗎?
B: Yes. I'd like to check in, please.
B: 是的。請幫我辦理登機。
A: May I see your ticket and passport, please?
A: 請問,我能看看你的機票和護照嗎?
B: Here you are.
B: 給你。
A: Thank you. Here are your ticket, passport, and boarding pass. Your three baggage claim stubs are attached to the ticket cover.
A: 謝謝。這是你的機票、護照和登機牌。你的三張領取行李的存根都貼在機票正面了。
Dialogue 3
會話3
A: What time does the train for Philadelphia leave?
A: 去費城的火車什么時候出發?
B: Track 6 at 10:45.
B: 10點45分出發,第6軌道的那輛火車。
A: When does it arrive?
A: 什么時候能到費城?
B: It should be due in at 13:45, but it may be a little late.
B: 正點到達是13點45分,可能會稍微晚一點。
A: How much is it?
A: 火車票價是多少?
B: It's $32 coach and $50 club car.
B: 普通車廂是32美元,豪華車廂是50美元。