UNIT4 Travel and Transportation
第四單元 旅行與交通
Part1 Passport and Visa
第1部分 護照與簽證
Dialogue 1
會話1
A: I hope I may postpone the date of my passport.
A: 我想延長護照的有效期。
B: May I see your passport?
B: 請把你的護照給我看看。
A: Yes, sir.
A: 好的,先生。
B: Are all materials with you now?
B: 資料都帶全了嗎?
A: Here you are.
A: 給您。
B: What's the purpose of your trip?
B: 你此行的目的是什么?
A: For pleasure, sir.
A: 觀光,先生。
Dialogue 2
會話2
A: What's your purpose for going abroad?
A: 請問你出國的目的是什么?
B: For a tour. And how long will it take to get a tourist visa?
B: 是去觀光的。請問辦理旅游簽證需要多長時間?
A: You have to wait for three weeks. Do you have any relatives living in America?
A: 需要3個星期。你在美國有沒有親戚?
B: No, I haven't.
B: 沒有。
A: We need the guarantee letter, the entrance registration and the schedule of your stay.
A: 我們需要擔保書、入境登記和停留日程表。
B: Here your are.
B: 請看。