UNIT3 Emotion World
第三單元 情感世界
Part2 Gratitude and Apologies
第2部分 感激與致歉
Dialogue 1
會話1
A: Excuse me, but I was wondering if you would be willing to switch seats with me?
A: 打擾一下,我想問一下您能和我換一下座位嗎?
B: Switch seats?
B: 換座位?
A: Uh...yes. If you'd be willing to, I'd really appreciate it.
A: 嗯···是的。如果您愿意的話,我真的太感謝您了。
B: All right.
B: 好吧。
A: Oh, thank you.
A: 哦,謝謝您。
B: Glad to do it.
B: 我很樂意這樣做。
Dialogue 2
會話2
A: Mr. Emerson. here's a present for you from our corporation.
A: 埃默森先生,我們公司有一件禮物送給你。
B: Oh, thank you! It's very kind of you. Ah, it's a porcelain.
B: 謝謝!你們真是太好了。是一個瓷器。
A: I hope you like the design.
A: 我希望你能喜歡這圖案。
B: Yes, it's lovely! I've been wanting something like this for a long time.
B: 喜歡,它太好看了。我很久就想要一件這樣的東西了。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A: 我非常高興你喜歡它。
B: Thanks ever so much.
B: 再感謝不過了。
A: We hope that we will cooperate pleasantly next time.
A: 希望我們下次合作愉快。
B: Sure.
B: 一定會的。