上錯菜
噢,非常抱歉,夫人。
A: I didn't order lobster. I ordered king prawns.
我沒有點龍蝦,我點的是王蝦。
B:Oh, I'm very sorry, madam. I'll replace it for you.
噢,非常抱歉,夫人。我這就去換。
同類問句:
I'm terribly sorry, madam. I'll get a new one without ice.
非常抱歉,夫人。我去重新拿一份沒有加冰的。
What is this? I didn't order that.
這是什么呀?我點的不是這個菜。
I am terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I will get it right away.
實在是抱歉了。您再講一下您點的菜是什么好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。
許諾換菜
我把它退回廚房,再給您端一份熟透的來。
A:It is too raw. I wanted mine well done. But this one here is at most medium.
太生了。我要的是熟透的牛排,可這份牛排至多也就半熟。
B:I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, sir. III return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.
很抱歉,先生。我把它退回廚房,再給您端一份熟透的來。
同類問句:
Sorry, I'll get you another one.
對不起,我給您換一份。
I'll have the chef make you another one.
我讓廚師重新為您做一份。
Sorry, would you like it cooked a little more?
對不起,要不要回鍋再燒一燒?
Shall I have them cooked again?
要不要把這些菜再重做一遍?