上菜
這是油炸牛排燴青辣椒,還有洋蔥。
A: Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
這是油炸牛排繪青辣椒,還有洋蔥。
B: Mm, it looks good. And I have ordered another dish—plain fried shrimps.
噢,不錯。我還要了一盤清炒蝦仁。
同類問句:
Here's your shrimp with beancurd. 這是您的蝦仁丑腐。
Here is your food.這是您的食物。
Here are the fried dumplings. 這是鍋貼。
上菜太慢
我至少在30分鐘前點的菜,到現在還沒來。
A:I ordered my meal at least thirty minute ago and it still hasn't come.
Why is it taking so long?
我至少在30分鐘前點的菜,到現在還沒來,為什么這么久?
B:I'm very sorry, sir. I'll check your order with the chef.
真對不起,先生。我會和主廚核對您點的菜。
同類問句:
Please do any hurry up! I've got an appointment in fifteen minutes.
請快一點! 15分鐘后我有個約會。
Just a moment, please, I'll bring order at once.
請稍等。我馬上為您上菜。
Your meal, sir. We're very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
先生,您的菜。抱歉耽擱了。請享用您的午餐。