推薦酒水
我想白葡萄酒或者麝香葡萄酒和您點的牡蠣都很相配。
A: I think that Chablis or a Muscatel would go very well with your oysters.
我想白葡萄酒或者麝香葡萄酒和您點的牡蠣都很相配。
B: We'd like one which is very dry. The Muscatel is OK.我們想要一點甜味也沒有的。麝香葡萄酒就可以了。
同類問句:
Since you ordered Chinese food, l'd suggest you try some Chinese wine. We have Chinese rice wine and Chinese white liquor.
既然您點了中國菜,我建議你們試試中國酒。我們有中國米酒和中國白酒。
Are there any differences between them?
這兩種酒有什么不同嗎?
Yes. Chinese rice wine is made from rice or sticky rice, the Chinese white wine is made from barley, wheat or Chinese sorghum. People from south of China prefer rice wine while those from the north] drink white liquor. If you prefer mild liquor, I think the Chinese yellow wine will be a good choice and i it goes very well with the crab you ordered.
是的。米酒是由大米或糯米做的,而白酒是由大麥、小麥或高粱釀制成的。在中國,一般南方人喜歡喝米酒,北方人喜歡喝白酒。如果您喜歡低度酒,我建議您試試中國的黃酒,這和您點的蟹很配。
Fine. We'd like some Shaoxing Jia Fan Jiu.
好的。我們就點紹興加飯酒。
可以上菜嗎
可以上菜嗎?
A:Your shark's fin soup, sir. May I serve you?
先生,這是您的魚翅湯。可以上菜嗎?
B:Yes, please.請吧。
同類問句:
Excuse me, your dish is ready. Would you mind serving now?
您的菜已經準備好了,請問 現在可以上菜嗎?
May I serve it to you now?
現在可以給您端上來嗎?
Shall I serve it now, or after your dinner?
我是現在給您上,還是在您餐后上?
May I serve your soup now?
司以上湯了嗎?