On the Train在火車上
Conductor: Excuse me. madam. May I see your ticket. please?
列車員:打擾一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的車票嗎?
Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?
格林夫人:我的票恐怕丟了。現在我可以再買一張嗎?
Conductor: Where are you going?
列車員:您要到哪兒去呢?
Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.
格林夫人:廣州。
Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?
列車員:您是從哪里上車的?
Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.
格林夫人:鄭州。
Conductor: OK. Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train. ma'am.
列車員:好的,給您票。票價是250塊錢。火車上只收現金,夫人,
Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?
格林夫人:給你,先生。謝謝你。順便問一下,我們什么時候到廣州?
Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you
have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very expensive.
列車員:下午五點。有人來接您嗎?一般在那個時候交通特別擁擠,如果您打車的話,會很貴的。
Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?
格林夫人:我丈夫來接我。謝謝。餐車在哪個方向?
Conductor: Two cars forward.
列車員:往前走兩個車廂。
Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.
格林夫人:好的。謝謝你。