A:Good afternoon, Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.
大夫,下午好!我想驗一下血.
B:Let me have a look.
讓我來看看.
The first test is no problem
做第一項目檢查沒有問題
but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.
但第二項目得空腹做.
So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,
我建議你明天上午來,
and do both of the tests together.
把兩項檢查一起做.
A:How long do I have to fast?
我得禁食多久?
B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.
從今晚五點開始,你只能喝粥.
And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.
明天早上來這之前不能吃其他任何東西.
A:Can I do the liver function test then?
我能做肝功能檢查嗎?
B:Yes,you can.
可以.
A:See you tomorrow!
明天見!
B:See you!
明天見!