A:Hold out your hand please.
把你的手伸出來.
I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.
讓我從你的中指上采一點血樣.
B:Will it hurt?
疼嗎?
A:Don't worry.You'll only feel a small prick.
別怕.你只會覺得一點小小的刺痛.
That's all finished.
好了,做完了.
Now we'll take a sample from a vein.
現在我們來取靜脈血樣.
Hold out your arm please,and put it on the desk.Clench your fist!
請把胳膊伸出來,擱到桌子上.攥緊拳頭.
B:Is this right, Doctor?
這樣行嗎,醫生?
A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.
很好.現在松拳.好了,血樣采好了.
Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.
三天后再來,我們會把報告給你的.