A:What's the problem, Miss Wang?
你有什么不舒服的,王小姐?
B:Well,Doctor.I have very bad period pains every month.
嗨,大夫,我每個月都痛經痛得要命.
A:Is your period heavy or light?
來月經時,量多還是少?
B:It's always very heavy.
總是很多的.
A:And how long does it last?
經期多長?
B:Eight or ten days.
8到10天,
My face always goes very pale
月經一來,
and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
因為痛經,臉色總是蒼白,無法專心工作.
A:Eight or ten days-that's too long.
8到10天經期太長了.
Since you're losing so much blood,you must feel very tired.
你失血太多了,一定會感覺很疲憊.
A:I'll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve the pain.
我給你開上些止痛的中藥,
Apart from this,don't eat very hot or cold food,
除此之外,不要吃很燙的和冷的食物,
keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food
也不要吃諸如酸的和辣的刺激性食物.
Don't take too much exercise,try to relax.
不要做劇烈運動,要放松.
B:I'll try to remember that.
我一定照你說的去做.