On the Plane在飛機上
Stewardess: What's your seat number, sir?
乘務員:先生,您的座位號是多少?
Eric: It's 30A.
艾瑞克:30A。
Stewardess: That will be three rows up on the right. It's the window seat. Is this your bag?
乘務員:往前再走3排,右邊靠窗戶的位置。這是您的包嗎?
Eric: Oh. yes. Can I put it in the overhead compartment?
艾瑞克:哦,是的。我能把它放進頭頂行李艙嗎?
Stewardess: Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front
of you, please?
乘務員:嗯,這包太大了。可能會掉下來砸傷人的,把它放在您前面的座位下面好嗎?
Eric: Sure. Would you please help me adjust the air flow? I feel a bit cold.
艾瑞克:好的。能幫我調一下空調的氣流嗎?我感覺有點冷。
Stewardess: Yes. You just turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like. You can shut it off by turning it
tightly to the right. Would you like a blanket?
乘務員:好的。旋轉您頭上方的這個旋鈕,朝哪個方向都行,向右擰緊就可以關掉了,您要毯子嗎?
Eric: Yes. thanks. Can I have something hot to drink?
艾瑞克:好的,謝謝,能給我來點熱飲料嗎?
Stewardess: Yes, of course. What would you prefer?
乘務員:好的,當然可以。您要什么?
Enc: Coffee.please.
艾瑞克:咖啡吧。
Stewardess: We will be serving lunch in about 15 minutes. Would you prefer the beef or the chicken today?
乘務員:十五分鐘后我們會供應午餐。您要牛肉還是雞肉呢?
Eric: I think I'd like the chicken today. Thank you.
艾瑞克:就給我來雞肉吧,謝謝。
Stewardess: Coming right away, sir.
乘務員:好的.先生,馬上就來。