May I see your boarding pass, please?
我能看一下您的登機牌嗎?
Could you please show me your boarding pass?
您能不能出示您的登機牌?
boarding pass“登機牌”
I can't let you in without a boarding pass.
沒有登機牌我不能讓您進去。
let sb. in“放某人進入,允許某人進入”
Please observe the no smoking signs.
請遵守不準吸煙的告示。
observe v. 遵守,奉行
sign v. 標志,告示牌
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能帶我去座位嗎?
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪兒?
show sb. the way“給某人指路”
Would you mind exchanging seats with me?
您介意和我換位子嗎?
You're in my seat.
您坐在我的座位上了。
“Would you mind doing sth.?”是“您介意…嗎?”,是請別人做事的委婉說法。
Can I put it in the overhead compartment?
我能把它放迸頭頂行李艙嗎?
“overhead compartment”指“(飛機上存放隨身攜帶物品的)頭頂行李艙”,其中“overhead a. 在頭項上的”,“compartment n. 隔間”。
I feel sick.
我覺得惡心。
I'm not feeling well.
我覺得不舒服。
I'm going to throw up.
我要吐了。
My ears are ringing.
我的耳朵在響。
throw up“嘔吐”
Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系著安全帶嗎?
fasten v. 扣緊,系牢
at all times“一直,老是,總是”
How do I bring my seat back to its full upright position?
怎樣將我的椅背回復到垂直的位置?
upright a. 豎起的,垂直的
Can I use the toilet now?
我現在可以使用衛生間了嗎?
Is the toilet available now?
洗手闖現在可以使用吧?
toilet n. 衛生間