1.慣用口語句子:
May I see your ticket and passport, please?
看一下您的機票和護照好嗎?
passport n. 護照
Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?
我要把所有要申報的東西都填上嗎?
declare v. 申報(納稅品等)
write down“寫下”
Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?
我可以攜帶30公斤的行李嗎?
“luggage”指“行李”,主要用于英式英語,美式英語一般用“baggage”。
這里“up to”的意思是“高達,多達”。
How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?
我可以隨身攜帶幾件行李?
How much hand luggage am l allowed?
隨身的行李允許我帶多少?
permit v. 允許
carry-on a. 可隨身攜帶的,手提的
hand luggage“(搭乘飛機時的)手提行李”
I have a piece of baggage to check.
我有件行李要托運。
I'd like to check this item of luggage.
我要托運這件行李。
“check”在此處的意思是“(行李)寄存,托運”。
I'd like a window seat.
我想要靠窗的座位。
Can I have an aisle seat, please?
請給我靠道旁的座位好嗎?
aisle n. 走廊,過道
Is the plane on time?
飛機準點嗎?
How long is the flight delayed?
航班晚點多長時間?
delay v. 耽擱,延遲,推遲
What's the departure time?
什么時候起飛?
What's the arrival time?
何時抵達?
When does the plane get there/here?
飛機何時抵達那/這里?
arrival n. 到達,抵達
When will we begin boarding?
我們什么時候開始登機?。?br />We will begin boarding soon.
我們很快就要登機了。
board v. 上(船、飛機等)
Which boarding gate should I go to?
我應該去哪個登機口?
Which gate is for the flight to New York?
哪個登機口是去往紐約的?
Tell me the gate number. please.
請告訴我登機口號。