Checking In辦理登機手續
Clerk: May I see your ticket and passport, please?
職員:看一下您的機票和護照好嗎?
Cindy: Sure! Here they are.
辛蒂:當然可以!給你。
Clerk: Any luggage?
職員:有行李嗎?
Cindy: Just this suitcase.
辛蒂:只有這一個手提箱。
Clerk: Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full.
I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.
職員:您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很滿,所以恐怕您得把它也托運了。
Cindy: No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please?
辛蒂:沒問題,請給我靠過道的座位好嗎?
Clerk: Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please
board the plane at Gate 15.
職員:可以,我給您安排一個中排靠過道的位置。這是你的機票、護照和登機牌,請在15號登機口登機。
Cindy: Thank you very much.
辛蒂:非常感謝。
Clerk: You're welcome. Have a nice flight!
職員:不客氣。旅途愉快!
Cindy: Are there any in-flight ht movies on this trip?
辛蒂:飛機上有什么電影嗎?
Clerk: Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant when you board; I don't have that information here.
職員:有,您登機的時候問問乘務員吧,我這里沒有這方面的信息。
Cindy: Thanks.
辛蒂:謝謝。