This is a local specialty.
這是本地的特產。
It's delicious.
味道挺不錯的。
The kind of fruit is very sweet.
這種水果很甜。
Longjing tea is pure and fragrant and has a sweetish and mellow taste.
龍井茶清純芬芳,口味甘美醇和。
We have seafood such as squid, clam and shrimp in our shop.
載們店里有魷魚、蛤蜊、蝦之類的海鮮。
They are absolutely fresh.
它們絕對新鮮。
They're imported from Thailand.
這些是從泰國進口的。
We have a fresh stock of all kinds of moon cakes.
我們剛剛進了一批各種口味的月餅。
How many kilos do you need?
您要幾公斤?
What kind of packing do you prefer?
您想要哪種包裝的?
Let me weigh this for you.
我幫您稱一下。
Selling Food
食品銷售
Can I help you?
您想買點什么?
I'd like to buy some Chinese-style cakes. Could you recommend some?
我想買點中國糕點。能為我推薦些什么嗎?
Certainly. Now that the Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing near, we have a fresh stock of all kinds of moon cakes.
當然可以?,F在中秋節馬上就要到了,我們剛剛進了一批各種口味的月餅。
Mid-Autumn Festival? Moon cakes? What does that mean?
中秋節?月餅?是什么意思?
Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. It is on August 15m on the Chinese lunar calendar.
中秋節是中國的傳統節日。時間是中國農歷八月十五。
On that night, families eat moon cakes and enjoy the glorious full moon; the moon cake is round and looks like the full moon.
那天晚上,一家人吃月餅、賞明月。月餅是圓的,看上去像圓月,所以稱為月餅。
That's why it's called the moon cake. The moon cakes symbolize family reunion and harmony.
月餅象征著全家團聚、家庭和睦。
That sounds interesting. Well, I'd like to buy some.
聽起來挺有意思的.、嗯,我要一些。
Which do you prefer, in tins or in packets?
您喜歡哪一種,罐裝的還是盒裝的?
In packets, please.
盒裝的。
OK. Here you are.
好的,給您。