Welcome to Sunshine Hotel.
歡迎光臨陽光賓館。
I'll take care of your luggage.
我來幫您拿行李。
Are these all your bags?
這些是您所有的包嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
您預訂過房間嗎?
May I have your name, please?
請問您叫什么名字?
Just a minute. I'll check the arrival list.
稍等。我查一查旅客到達名單。
We do have a reservation for you.
我們的確有您的預訂信息。
Would you like a single or a double room?
您想要單人房還是雙人房?
I need to see your ID card.
我需要看一下您的身份證。
Will you fill out this form?
請您把這張表格填一下,好嗎?
Please follow the bellboy.
請跟著行李員走。
Receiving a Guest at a Hotel
在旅店接待客人
Good afternoon. Are there arty available rooms here this evening?
下午好,今天晚上這兒還有空房間嗎?
To honest, we are almost at full capacity right now. but I will have a look for you. What do you want, a single room or a double one?
不瞞您說,我們賓館幾乎滿了。不過,我可以幫您看一看。您想要什么樣的房間,單人房,還是雙人房?
I'd like a single room, preferably with a kitchenette.
我要單人房,最好帶一個小廚房。
How long do you plan to stay?
您打算住多久?
For a week or so.
一個星期左右吧。
You can have a room on the second floor.
您可以住二樓的一間房。
What's the rate. please?
請問,房價是多少?
The current rate is $50 per night.
目前的房價是每晚50美元。
What services come with that?
有什么配套服務?
A radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
一個收音機,一臺彩色電視機,一部電話,還有一份國際報紙會在每天早上送到您的房間。
That sounds good. All right, I'll take a room for a week.
聽上去不錯。好吧,我要間房,住一個星期。
Will you fill out this form, please?
請您把這張表格填一下,好嗎?
OK.
好的。