What can I do for you?
有什么可以效勞的嗎?
Do you have an appointment?
您預約了嗎?
Could I have your name, please?
請問您叫什么名字?
Mr.Liu is expecting you.
劉先生在等您。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您請坐,我去告訴他您來了。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
劉先生馬上就來見您。
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他現在正忙。
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一會兒嗎?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
您想喝杯咖啡嗎?
Perhaps you'd like to make an appointment for some other time.
也許您可似與他另約一個時間。
Would you like t0 8ee someone else who is also in charge?
您要不要見其他負責人?
Receiving A Client
接待客戶
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以效勞的嗎?
Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
是的,我想見劉先生。
Do you have an appointment?
您預約了嗎?
No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new electronic products,
恐怕沒有。我是Eagle公司的,來找劉先生談談我們的新電子產品的銷售的事情。
Could I have your name, please?
請問您叫什么名字?
Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
史密斯,彼得·史密斯。這是我的名片。
If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐會兒,我這就去看看劉先生是否能見您。
I have a Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you.
Eagle公司的史密斯先生想見您…
Thank you. Mr. Liu will be with you in about five minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
謝謝。劉先生約5分鐘后就過來,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡嗎?
I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
如果可能的話我倒想來杯茶。
Of course, Mr.Smith.
當然可以了,史密斯先生。