Everything is ready for the meeting.
會議的一切都準備好了。
I'd like you to chair the meeting.
我想讓您主持會議。
I have a PowerPoint presentation on my laptop.
在我手提電腦里有一份PowerPoint演示文件。
I've adjusted the projector.
我已經調節好投影儀了。
Do I need to take the minutes?
我要做會議記錄嗎?
Shall we translate those materials for the foreign participants?
我們是否應為外國來的參會者翻譯那些會議資料?
Will Mr. Black have the floor on the main item of the agenda?
布萊克先生是否會就議事日程上的主要議題發言?
I'll send the notification of the meeting by mail.
我將郵寄召開會議的正式通知。
l'd like to call the meeting to order.
我宣布會議開始。
Arranging A Meeting
安排會議
Is the room ready for the meeting. Liz?
莉茲,會議室準備好了嗎?
Yes, I've put the minute book and some spare copies of the agenda on the table.
準備好了。我已經把會議記錄本和一些備用的議程表放在會議桌上了。
And paper and pencils have been laid by their name cards on the conference table for each attendant.
還有,紙和鉛筆也都為每位與會者放在會議桌上的姓名牌旁邊了。
Thank you. How about the microphone and speakers?
謝謝你。話筒和擴音器都準備好了嗎?
They're ready for the meeting.
都準備好了。
Good. I've come to tell you that you'll have to take the minutes this afternoon.
好的。我過來是要告訴你今天下午你得做會議記錄。
Should I write down every word that everyone says?
我要把每個人的每句話都記錄下來嗎?
No, you needn't. That's very difficult and hardly ever necessary. You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussion.
不,不用。那太難了,也沒有必要。你只要把討論的題目和結果記下來就行。
And should I type out the minutes from the notes?
我要把筆記中的會議記錄打出來嗎?
Yes, of course.
要,那是當然的。