Paying the Airport Tax
繳付機場稅
Kathy goes to pay the airport tax at a counter.
凱西到某柜臺去繳機場稅。
K:Excuse me, sir.
凱西:先生,抱歉,打擾一下。
M:Yes, how can I help you?
柜臺:嗯,有什么需要我效勞的?
K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?
凱西:我是不是在這里繳機場稅?
M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?
柜臺:沒錯,小姐。就像這個牌子寫的。幾份?
K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
凱西:對不起,我以前從來沒辦過。幾份什么呢?
M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?
柜臺:你要繳多少人的機場稅?只有你自己個人嗎?
K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.
凱西:不是,我和我男朋友。我們兩個。
M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.
柜臺:一張十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。
K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30.
凱西:哦,好。呃,這是三十元。
M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.
柜臺:這是你的兩張收據,還有找你的零錢六元。
K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?
凱西:啊,謝謝。現在還要做什么呢?
M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry, she'll ask for them from you.
柜臺:只要把這兩張收據交給證照查驗處門口的小姐就行了。別擔心,她會跟你要的。
K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused.
凱西:哦,好。我想我有點搞亂了。
M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.
柜臺:第一次出國誰都會這樣的。祝你們旅途愉快。
K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!
凱西:謝謝,非常謝謝。拜!
M:Bye. Next, please!
柜臺:拜。麻煩下一位!