Checking In
辦理登機手續
Kathy and Evan are at New York's Kennedy International Airport. Evan talks with the KLM agent.
凱西和艾凡現在在紐約甘乃迪國際機場。艾凡正和荷航的地勤人員講話。
Evan:Here are our tickets and passports. We're flying to Amsterdam today.
艾凡:這是我們的機票和護照。我們今天將搭機到阿姆斯特丹。
Agent:Welcome to KLM. Let's see...yes, your passports are still valid and your tickets are in order. How many pieces do you want to check in?
地勤:歡迎光臨荷航。讓我查一下……沒錯,你們的護照仍然有效,機票也沒問題。有多少件行李要登記托運呢?
Evan:Just these two.
艾凡:就這兩件。
Agent:Please put them on the scales. Any carry-on baggage?
地勤:請把它們放在磅秤上。有沒有隨身行李?
Evan:Yes, two pieces. Oh, and this camera.
艾凡:有。有兩件。哦,還有這臺照相機。
Agent:It's better to put these identification tags on them.
地勤:最好把這些識別卷標掛在行李上。
Evan:And could we have one window seat, please?
艾凡:另外可不可以給我們一個靠窗的座位?
Agent:Let's see. Oh, here are two left. All right, Mr.Whiting. You're all set. I've stapled your two baggage claim stubs to your return tickets.
地勤:我查看看。哦,這里還有兩個空位。好了,懷汀先生,一切都辦好了。我已經把兩張行李提領存根訂在你們兩人回程的機票上。
Evan:These two?
艾凡:這兩張?
Agent:That's right. And here are your boarding passes. You have seats 34A and 34B. Your flight is on time, and it's leaving from gate 12. Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board. Have a pleasant flight.
地勤:是的。這是你們的登機證。你們的座位是34A和34B。班機會準時起飛,由十二號登機門登機。登機前別忘了去繳機場稅。祝你們旅途愉快。
Evan:Thanks.
艾凡:謝謝。