Reviewing the Options
研究各種選擇
Kathy reports back to Evan.
凱西向艾凡回報。
Evan:Come on in, Kathy. I just put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?
艾凡:凱西,請進。我剛把壺放在爐火上開始煮開水,你想喝咖啡還是喝茶呢?
Kathy:Tea would be fine, thanks. Coffee keeps me up at night.
凱西:喝茶好了,謝謝。咖啡會使我晚上睡不著覺。
Evan:Sure thing. Cream and sugar?
艾凡:沒問題。加奶精和糖嗎?
Kathy:Just sugar, thanks.
凱西:加糖就好,謝謝。
Evan:So, what happened at the travel agency?
艾凡:那么,旅行社那邊怎么說?
Kathy:Here are the computer print-outs. We have quite a few choices. Probably the best bet, according to Rick, is to take KLM.
凱西:這里有些計算機印表,我們有許多選擇。根據(jù)瑞克的說法,最好的選擇可能是搭乘荷蘭皇家航空。
Evan:Oh? Why's that?
艾凡:哦?為什么呢?
Kathy:They're the flag carrier for the Netherlands, so they have the best airport service. Also, they're well known for their safe, efficient, and courteous service.
凱西:KLM是代表荷蘭的國家航空公司,因此擁有最好的機場服務。而且他們的服務安全、有效率又有禮貌,這是出了名的。
Evan:I see. And what else did you and Rick talk about?
艾凡:我懂了。你和瑞克還討論了什么事?
Kathy:What? Will you cut that out? We're not married, you know.
凱西:什么?你不要再說這種話行嗎?我們并沒有結婚,你知道的。
Evan:Sorry, it's actually none of my business. Let's get back to business.
艾凡:對不起,實際上這也不關我的事。咱們談正事吧。