Visiting a Travel Agency
拜訪旅行社
Kathy enters a travel agency. Rick Kent greets her.
凱西走進一家旅行社。瑞克?肯特迎接她。
Rick:Hi, Kathy. Please have a seat here. Now, how can I help you?
瑞克:嗨,凱西。請坐。好,有什么事我可以為你效勞嗎?
Kathy:Thanks, Rick. A friend and I are planning a trip to visit northern Europe, and I need someinformation on airline flights.
凱西:瑞克,謝謝。我和一個朋友計劃一趟游覽北歐之旅,需要一些有關航空班機的資料。
Rick:I see. Are you interested in taking a tour?
瑞克:我懂了。你想跟團嗎?
Kathy:No, thanks. We're determined to go on our own.
凱西:不想,謝謝。我們決定自助旅行。
Rick:I see. What country or countries do you want to visit?
瑞克:我明白了。你們想去哪個或哪些國家?
Kathy:We'd like to visit Holland, Denmark, and Sweden.
凱西:我們想去荷蘭、丹麥和瑞典。
Rick:No problem. You can fly in and out of Amsterdam from New York. Then you can take groundtransportation in Europe.
瑞克:沒問題。你們可以從紐約搭飛機往返阿姆斯特丹。然后你們可以在歐洲搭乘陸上(鐵公路)交通工具。
Kathy:It sounds so easy.
凱西:聽起來很簡單嘛。
Rick:It is. Here, I'll give you a computer print-out of all the flights. Anything else?
瑞克:是很容易。來,我會給你一份所有班機時間的計算機印表資料。還有其它事情嗎?
Kathy:Not just now. I want to talk this over with my friend first.
凱西:目前沒有。我想先和我朋友討論一下。
Rick:Of course. Just take your time. See you next time. Bye.
瑞克:當然。你們可以慢慢來。下次見了,拜。
Kathy:Thanks so much. Bye.
凱西:非常謝謝你,拜。