Receive the customer
迎接客戶
A:Good morning, Mr. Jackson. Welcome to Shanghai.
早上好!杰克遜先生,歡迎來到上海。
B:Good morning!
早上好!
A:Mr. Jackson, did you have a good flight?
杰克遜先生,旅途愉快嗎?
B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 17 hours to get here.
只是有點兒累,您知道到這兒得需要17個小時。
A:You must take a rest today.
您今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
您太好了,但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你們談談我們之間商務活動的可能性。
A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight, so we have arranged a meeting tomorrow morning. Today you can have a good rest.
我們歡迎有意義的業務往來。但是,我們知道您旅途一定很勞累,所以我們把會議安排到了明天早上。今天您可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
A:We wish you a pleasant stay here!
我們希望您在這里過得愉快!
B:I believe I will.
我相信你會的。