1. not at all 一點也不;別客氣
not important at all 不重要
not fit at all 一點也不健康
not healthy at all 一點也不健康
not resolved at all 完全沒有解決
not tired at all 一點也不累
Not trouble at all 一點也不麻煩
not significance at all 完全不重要
not meet at all 完全不符合
2. do you mind if... 您介意嗎……
Do you mind if I come along too and see how you get on?
要是我也跟你一起去看看你怎么辦,你不介意吧?
Do you mind if I change seats?
如果我換座位, 你介意嗎?
Do you mind if I make a suggestion?
如果我給你一項建議你會介意嗎?
3. pardon me 原諒我,對不起;請再說一遍
Pardon me while I laugh hysterically at this thought.
請原諒我歇斯底里地嘲笑這種想法。
Pardon me , could you tell me what you do for a living ?
你能告訴我你是什么工作嗎? 你能告訴我你的名字嗎?
Don't say “Pardon me.”Say “I beg your pardon.”The first is a command; the second, a request.
不要說“原諒我”,改說“我請求您的原諒”。前者是命令,后者是請求。