Going through the customs 過海關
A:Sir, could you pass me your passport?
先生,請出示你的護照。
B:Sure, here you are.
好的,給您。
A:What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
您此次旅行的目的是出差還是游玩?
B:I'm here on business.
我是來這里出差的。
A:Good. How long will you be staying?
好的,您將在此停留多久?
B:A week.
一周。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申報的東西嗎?
B:I have some foreign currency.
我有一些外幣。
A:How much?
多少?
B:2000 euros.
2000歐元。
A:Then you have to fill in this form, please.
那么請填寫一下這張表格。
B:Sir, I have finished the form.
先生,我已經填好了。
A:I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
好的,我這里的手續就辦好了,下面請到繳稅辦公室看一下您是否需要繳稅的物品。
B:Thank you.
非常感謝。
“We're done here”意思是“我們這里的事情已經做完了”,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到這里,明天見。)