Something dutiable 應稅物品
A:Anything duitable?
有應繳稅的物品嗎?
B:Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
有,我在香港買了一只手表,花了150英鎊。
A:Anything else besides these?
除此之外,還有別的嗎?
B:No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
除了三瓶威士忌和二條香煙以外沒有別的了。
A:You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
我們允許您攜帶150英鎊的免稅品,所以您不必為您的手表上稅了。
B:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
我得付煙酒稅嗎?
A:No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
不用。法律允許您攜帶免稅的三瓶酒和兩條香煙。
B:Oh, thank you very much.
喔,謝謝您。
A:Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
您隨身帶有違禁品嗎?
B:No, I don't think so.
我想沒有。
A:I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
對不起,這些古玩是禁止出口的。